Old 04-01-2004, 10:42 PM
Sacha

Default Gargoyle Wall Plaques/Masks

Jim W4/1/04 10:25

Ian White wrote:

I am trying to find a gargoyle wall plaque of mask or even wall fountain.
Have spent ages on internet but to no avail. I can find many sun type ones
but for an ivy clad wall the gargoyle would be better.
Can anyone help point me in the right direction plse?
Thanks
Ian

There's a guy that does the shows (at least in the S) who I;ve seen at
Chelsea, Ally Pall, and the Herts Showi (At Capel Manor) who does
gargoyles as well as sun's etc.. We got a sun with hands and a 'leaf'
figure off him,.. He also does gargoyles..

THey are only cast concrete but age up well after a coat of yog..:-)

He doesn't give contact details tho, as he trades 'as and when'...

So you'll just have to try some of the shows and keep your eyes open.

I was hunting around for a Christmas present and came across quite a few
sites. One gave the Green Man and I hope it's one of the sites I posted
because that would look wonderful on an ivy clad wall. And you're right -
the yoghurt works wonders. ;-)

--

Sacha
(remove the 'x' to email me)