Old 05-01-2004, 04:32 AM
Helena Handbasket

Default [IBC] First Aid on a Crape Myrtle

Sorry, I keep forgetting to add my zone in my posts. I'm in 6b but I've brought it into
the house in an unheated room. It stays pretty cold in there and I used it last year,
I've had it in training for two years from a bare root stock and it came out just fine
after last winter. I've got it back out of the bag and I'll try to not fret over it.
Thanks all.

--

(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)
«´¨`·.¤*katie**¤.·´¨`»

I don't remember where Kate lives but I still feel that the plastic bag
therapy can cause more harm rather than repair.
How long have you had the Crape Myrtle. Mine this time of year are leafless,
even the dwarf varieties in training pots.
I think I would leave it along. Be careful of overwatering while it is
leafless.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast
BSF Annual Convention May 28 - 31, 2004 Radisson Hotel, Cape Canaveral,
Florida
Sponsored by The Bonsai Society of Brevard and the Treasure Coast Bonsai
Society
http://www.bonsaisocietyofbrevard.org/2004/2004.html