Old 05-01-2004, 07:42 PM
Brian Berggoetz

Default [IBC] Colanders

One last question before I go back to work tomorrow and the repotting
season starts. In the archves there is not much conclusion on colanders
as a growout tool. I know some of the "experts" around town use them
some, especially with collected material. I have just found a great
source of them locally and am thinking of putting all my pre-bonsai in
them for growing on. Has anyone used them for a long enough time to
have a conclusive answer? Are they better than terra cotta? Would they
be too porous for the desert? Thank you.
Brian Tucson, AZ Zone 12

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++