Old 06-01-2004, 01:02 AM
Josh Kalish

Default Planting shrubs in Zone 7b / Atlanta

Thanks all for the responses. My problem is a bit unique. I really just
want to sell the house, but construction work there has devastated the
grounds. I appreciate the idea that a truly wonderful garden will take a
year or two to create. My situation, however, is a little different. I
just want to show something other than a dirt hole to people who come by to
look at the house. I'm trying to figure out what kinds of things I can do
soon that will produce the best immediate results. I'm willing to forgo
what would look best in the long run for what would do the best now. Can
anyone think of anything that can be put down in the middle of Feb?

Thanks,

Josh