Old 06-01-2004, 09:33 AM
Cezary Struniewicz

Default dendrobium thyrsiflorum care

Hello,

I have just received, as a gift, small dendrobium thyrsiflorum
(four bulbs, on one plant, of height about 1-2 in),
and I am looking for some informations about growing of this orchid.
The ones I have found on the net are very poor indeed...
Could you share with your experience in grownig of this orchid, I mean
everything you have observed: when it will start to bloom,
what heppens during the rest period (desired watering, temperature,
will it throw the leafs), fertilizing during the whole year and so on...

Thanks
Cezary