Old 06-01-2004, 02:09 PM
Julie Clark Julie Clark is offline
Registered User

Location: Coventry
Default Pots & Plants advice

You all seem to know what you're talking about (most of the time anyway ) so some advice if you will, please
I am hoping to put my house on the market mid-April time and I want to make a good first impression if I can. I live in a mid terraced house so no front garden to speak of. I have decked what's there to keep it tidy but now want some plant advice for a few pots. The area gets the sun first thing in the morning but loses it by about 11am and doesn't get it back at all. It isn't under any cover so will get the rain etc, but it is also near enough for the young hooligans down the road to lean over the wall and pull up anything that spreads too much
I want something that will give a bit of colour but is likely to survive without too much TLC since I'm quite bad at the gardening thing!!
Along the same lines is there a preferred compost, drainage system, watering regime that is better for pots or is that dependent on the type of plants you've used?
Thanks for any help

Julie