Old 06-01-2004, 11:35 PM
David Hill

Default National Botanic Garden of Wales

"..................I'd urge English readers to consider a holiday round
he apart from the stunning Botanic Gardens, we have surfing,
mountaineering, archaeology, Celtic sites, the biggest wooden roller-coaster
in the world, and a Tesco you often take less than ten minutes to find a
parking-place in. For the terminally insane, world-renowned suicidal
mountain-biking and motor-rallying are on the doorstep; the best sea-trout
fishing in Europe (used to be the best in the world till some prat
introduced the devils to Argentina) and Carmarthen Bay holds the record for
rod-caught shark (Huh? Yes, that's right. They don't do tourists, though;
and I've more than once thrilled to watch the local dolphins doing their
murderous fishing routine no more than four hundred yards from the shore).
Seals haul out less than three miles from Carmarthen town........."

Not to mention Clyne gardens .........
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/southwest...es/clyne.shtml

The Gower........
http://www.explore-gower.co.uk/

The Brecon Beacons........
http://www.brecon-beacons.com/

And of course ALL the wonderful gardens to be found in Wales
http://www.gardenvisit.com/m/wales.htm ( This one is worth saving).

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries