Old 07-01-2004, 12:09 AM
Gareth Jones

Default National Botanic Garden of Wales

In message , David Hill
writes
And of course ALL the wonderful gardens to be found in Wales

Interesting.

I'm almost not certain if I should post this...... but on new years day,
the NBGOW were putting on three free guided tours of the gardens. I
thought it would be good to go. So I did as the website suggested and
phoned up to book two places in case it got busy .

I needn't have bothered. Ok, so I only live 15 min away and I chose the
'early' 11am tour. How many other people do you think were there for
this tour apart from the other half and I ??
None.
I couldn't believe it!

People - we need to support this place more! It was a nice interesting
day even in the middle of winter. In the summer, its fabulous, and its
going to get better... and better ...and better.....

maybe we're the only people who didn't suffer a hangover and could make
it that early!?!

followed by 'uk2' followed by a dot
followed by 'net'