Old 07-01-2004, 06:43 PM
Popeye

Default driftwood

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 09:20:27 -0500, "Harry Muscle"
wrote:

Hey, I noticed you're from Ontario, would you mind sharing where you
collected your wood? I'm close to Lake Ontario, but I'm not too sure if I
wanna get wood from there since it's not always the cleanest lake.

Thanks,
Harry

Harry, mine came from Lake Erie, also on the Canadian side. I haven't
had any problems with them. I didn't boil them, but I did soak them in
a very heavy salt bath. To aid in them staying on the bottom, I
siliconed a pice of slate to the bottom of it.

Brian