Old 07-01-2004, 09:28 PM
Kenni Judd

Default Odontobrassia PLEASE HELP!!

These generally bloom for us about 2x/year [most heavily in spring and fall,
although there are a couple in spike and bloom now], so unless "quite a
while" is going on or past 6 months, there may not be a problem at all
[other than "owner impatience" G].

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com
"Harold" wrote in message
i have an odontobrassia kenneth bivens and my girlfriend, the former owner
cut off the flower spike so that it would get bigger but its been quite a
while now and it wont start a new one so i was wondering if anyone could
help me to help it to do so. it is in a window that gets pretty good light
with a temp of about 68 degrees or so and i live in the detroit area, just
to let you know its winter for the sun cycle.
Thanks in advance!
Harold.