Old 08-01-2004, 02:10 AM
Harold

Default Odontobrassia PLEASE HELP!!

nope, nothing. no spike to even have a pseudobulb on!
any help you could give would be great.!
Thanks,
harold
"K Barrett" wrote in message
Harold, has it made any new bulbs? It will flower from a new bulb. (Real
term is pseudobulb, but let's not look too intellectual)

K Barrett

"Harold" wrote in message
i have an odontobrassia kenneth bivens and my girlfriend, the former

owner
cut off the flower spike so that it would get bigger but its been quite

while now and it wont start a new one so i was wondering if anyone could
help me to help it to do so. it is in a window that gets pretty good

light
with a temp of about 68 degrees or so and i live in the detroit area,

just
to let you know its winter for the sun cycle.
Thanks in advance!
Harold.