Old 10-01-2004, 12:12 PM
Michael Persiano

Default [IBC] Bonsai europe

In a message dated 1/9/2004 8:30:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:
Hi folks...was wondering if any kind souls would be interested in giving me
the website address or telephone number for bonsai europe ? I know this has
been in a thread at some point , and I searched the archives but couldn't fine
anything with info I need Probably be best if emailed to me privately .
Thanks a bunch Bob O...western Ma zone 5
Friends:

Ferrand Bloch and Michel Sacal are heading up this magazine. Michel was very
active in Bonsai France for many years. The subscription is around $50 per
year.

To acquire information, go to
www.bonsaieurope.com. Tell Ferrand that I sent
you. ):-)