Old 10-01-2004, 02:02 AM
Robert O'Brien

Default [IBC] Bonsai europe

Hi folks...was wondering if any kind souls would be interested in giving me
the website address or telephone number for bonsai europe ? I know this has
been in a thread at some point , and I searched the archives but couldn't fine
anything with info I need Probably be best if emailed to me privately .
Thanks a bunch Bob O...western Ma zone 5

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 10-01-2004, 06:42 AM
Geoff Hobson

www.bonsaieurope.com

****

****
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/

--
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail

+++++

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 10-01-2004, 12:12 PM
Michael Persiano

In a message dated 1/9/2004 8:30:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:
Hi folks...was wondering if any kind souls would be interested in giving me
the website address or telephone number for bonsai europe ? I know this has
been in a thread at some point , and I searched the archives but couldn't fine
anything with info I need Probably be best if emailed to me privately .
Thanks a bunch Bob O...western Ma zone 5
Friends:

Ferrand Bloch and Michel Sacal are heading up this magazine. Michel was very
active in Bonsai France for many years. The subscription is around $50 per
year.

To acquire information, go to
www.bonsaieurope.com. Tell Ferrand that I sent
you. ):-)