Old 10-01-2004, 02:13 PM
William Valavanis

Default [IBC] BURR... IT'S COLD OUT THERE!

I just took my son, Chris, to his wrestling match. When I took the car
out of the garage where my finest bonsai specimens are overwintered the
car registered 27F, by the time I got to the corner it registered
-13F... and this is with the 47" of snow (so far and counting).
Syracuse, New York, home of Iris Cohen, has had 68" and Buffalo 29".

I must now go and buy some more kerosene, as I will be needing it
again... then off to watch my son win!

Stay warm and keep a watch on your cold bonsai.

Bill

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++