Old 10-01-2004, 02:33 PM
Hal

Default Cleaned pond

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 21:00:59 GMT, "bk" wrote:

Anyway, I borrowed a 5.5 hp 16 gallon shopvac. I was amazed, no shocked
at how fast it sucked up 16 gallons. Sucked out nearly 40 gallons to clean
out
a 1200 gollon pond. Our pond is conc. I can't imagine using this with a
liner.

I use one on a plant pond with a liner to pick up river pebbles
(marble size) to clean them. So long as there is enough water to
weight down the liner it isn't noticeable, but after the water is
gone the vacuum does try to pick up the liner. Forty mil rubber is
heavy and doesn't move easy. The liner goes back into place when the
water is added again, so it is no big deal.

Regards,

Hal