Old 11-01-2004, 04:13 AM
Sandra

Default live rat traps

Try someone's Jack Russell dog. They are bred for that purpose and even the
woosiest of them is a quick efficient killer. They dispatch the rodents very
fast and don't play with them afterwards. The smell of a dog around might
encourage others to move on. they will even dig for hidden opnes, or you can
pour water down the holes and let the Jack wait at the top.

Sandra

"Philip Monmouth" wrote in message
I have an infestation of rats in my Sydney vegetable garden. I have
piets so don't want to use bait or snap traps.

Have been told there are live rat traps available (when captured you
drown them or release them on your neighbour's property).

Tried Bunnings Hardware, but they had not heard of them.

Where can I buy live rat traps?