Old 11-01-2004, 03:02 PM
Ray

Default potting straight into coconut chips

Back when I used "organic"-based media, I used a similar blend, but 2:1:1
for more air flow.

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
s.com...
I use approx 4 parts med chc, 1 part med charcoal and one part med perlite
and my paphs seem to like it. I put most everything else in the same mix
too.

"Stuie" wrote in message
om...
Hey all
Has anyone had experience planting paphs straight into CHC.What were
the results etc.I think learning to water it differently would be the
first step.I have used it for the last few years as an addition and
the plants love it.
Just thinking about it as i go out to start repotting.)-:
STUART
SYDNEY AUSTRALIA