Old 10-01-2004, 11:02 PM
Stuie

Default potting straight into coconut chips

Hey all
Has anyone had experience planting paphs straight into CHC.What were
the results etc.I think learning to water it differently would be the
first step.I have used it for the last few years as an addition and
the plants love it.
Just thinking about it as i go out to start repotting.)-:
STUART
SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
Old 11-01-2004, 05:13 AM
Jerry Hoffmeister

I use approx 4 parts med chc, 1 part med charcoal and one part med perlite
and my paphs seem to like it. I put most everything else in the same mix
too.

om...

Old 11-01-2004, 03:02 PM
Ray

Back when I used "organic"-based media, I used a similar blend, but 2:1:1
for more air flow.

s.com...

Coconut Husk Chips Steve[_2_] Orchids 5 05-04-2016 07:14 AM
Bark chips - turning them into something useful. Tim W United Kingdom 13 11-03-2008 02:25 PM
Washing Coconut Husk Chips charles VanDyke Orchids 5 02-10-2005 04:18 AM
potting straight into coconut chips Stuie Orchids 3 12-01-2004 05:02 PM
Anyone in St. Louis know the seller of Coconut chips? dusty Orchids 5 27-10-2003 10:22 PM