Old 11-01-2004, 03:34 PM
Kay Easton

Default Is this true? If so, it gives me an idea

In article , Janet Tweedy
writes
In article , Andy Hunt
writes
I've just bought a tube of little beasties from this company:-

http://www.defenders.co.uk

To get rid of some spider mites I have on some indoor plants. I don't know
if it will work, but they say they have predators for aphids too - parasitic
wasps and the like which they will send you in various quantities.

I'll let you know if it works on spider mites . . .

Andrew

They didn't on mine - there was no visible decline in the number of
spider mites and |I treated the plants twice!

It worked on mine. They take a while to work, and you keep looking at
plants and seeing a lot of spider mites and no predators. But after a
couple of months, new leaves are appearing which are looking a whole lot
more healthy. I'm pleased with it.

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: