Old 11-01-2004, 10:15 PM
Adam

Default antz

"Arno and Triny" wrote in message . au...
Hi everyone,

I am new to aussy and never saw so many antz in garden, the one I have are
small black ones how do you get rude of them try everything but nothing work
anyone got any luck?

Thanks.

Arnaud

I use Ant Rid mostly - just put a small amount across the ant trail
and they take it back to the nest, problem solved. Generally it takes
a couple of applications over a week or so.

If you've got them around the house, Baygon Ant Foam is pretty good
for getting into small gaps. It expands after you spray it, so it
reaches into the nest pretty well.

There's also Ant Sand available that can be swept into paving cracks
etc. Not sure how good it is, as I have dogs & so can't use it.

Good luck !

Adam