Old 12-01-2004, 06:03 AM
Jackson

Default Tree Growth Question

Call your County Extension Agent. His number will be in the blue pages.
They are usually the best source of information about particular species
for local conditions. Ask to speak to a master gardener if one is
available.

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 17:47:57 -0800, "Steven Banks"
wrote:

Hello All,

I have a few trees that have suffered damage from recent storms here in the
greater Seattle area. I am going to miss some of the privacy and visual
warmth they have provided. My question is, which "species" of trees between
these two groups are the fastest growing:

Deciduous

Evergreen

Thanks,
Steve Banks

---

Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), Florida