Old 12-01-2004, 08:21 PM
Empty

Default BBA [was (almost) free plants]

tose (LeighMo) wrote in
:

Amano shrimp are far less picky, and will eat it with gusto all day.

Really? I wonder if cherry shrimp like it?

No clue.

I had a bit of BBA growing on the fluorite in my 20 long, and I tossed some
Amanos in there. They will pick up a rock and slowly spin it, eating, much
like some alien version of corn on the cob.

~Empty
--
'You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it
kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other