Old 13-01-2004, 01:48 PM
supafisch supafisch is offline
Registered User

Default Shakuhachi

Hello, I know this is quite an old post but I thought I would let you know that I found a flute at:-

http://www.knockonwood.co.uk/

I believe they import them from Monty Levenson's company (Tai Hei), they only however import the most basic flute available, though they also supply his book on the subject of making Shakuhachi.
I have also been looking for people in the UK who make/sell them
I did import a flute a couple of years ago from the U.S. but it was quite costly and unfortunately I ran it over at my place of work ....still thats another story.
Hope this helps someone.