Old 13-01-2004, 11:05 PM
yso

Default Fig tree dying - help!

Hi all

We have had this fig tree about (5ft tall) for about 6 months now. We bought
it last summer from B&Q. It came in a plastic pot. We moved it to larger
terracota pot, and gave with some fish blood fertilizer. It was left in the
lounge where light was not much but still bright due to large bay windows,
and temprature was always 25 C. It looked ok, but tongiht I saw it was
dropping a lot of leaves, and it looked a bit bare - just bare branches. On
one side there were some new leaves, but on the top these new leaves were
all dry. It looks not very well. What is this? We have not had fig tree
before, and have no knowledge whether this tree is unhappy with something or
just matter of course at this time of year, or it is lacking of
something..no idea at all.

Can anyone help what do we need to do to help this poor looking fig tree?

Thank you for your feedback.

Dan