Old 13-01-2004, 11:37 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default A trip to Woolies

The message
from (Philip) contains these words:

I sprouted a Satsuma pip in compost in the airing cupboard. Took
about 3 weeks to a month for anything to happen. There were 3 white
shoots each 2 - 3 mm long. About 2 weeks ago I potted it up and put
it on the windowcill.

If I am reading your last sentence correctly, I think I should have
continued with the warm conditions for my sprouted pip. Is that
correct ?

Should be OK as long as it doesn't get really cold.

I have a satsuma which has survived (so far) in a sort-of unheated porch.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/