Old 14-01-2004, 01:43 AM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] Teaching kids?

Kitsune: I love to hear about projects like this. I don't know if you
have this already, but BCI has a 60 page booklet, Handbook of Program
and Activity Ideas for Bonsai Clubs, that includes, among many other
things, an outline for a child's bonsai workshop and a bonsai basic
teacher's guide. Cost is only US$10.00 + $2.00 s&h, so it will fit right
into your budget. You can get ordering details at
http://www.bonsai-bci.com/products.html#anchor1287948
Alan Walker