Old 14-01-2004, 02:34 AM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] Judged exhibit lunacy (was: '03 award programs)

I find it interesting that nobody has attempted to address the
issue of copyrights in this discussion. Creations of any sort are
protected by copyright law, conceivably even bonsai, especially those
who are maintained rather than developing. Dan Avrin or one of our other
legal minds might be able to expound on this.
Alan Walker