Old 14-01-2004, 03:32 AM
Anton Nijhuis

Default [IBC] Fw: Allergy (Eczema?) Relief

Chris -- Yes I had a severe case myself, I religiously use 'Bag Balm'
two to three times per day depending on what I have scheduled for day.
My hands no longer crack and bleed. It is petroleum based but can be
washed off I never leave home without it!! $9 Cnd for 10 ounces last for
3 months if used every day. If you can not get it there let me know and
I will send some - just ask.

Anton