Old 14-01-2004, 05:04 AM
Bart Thomas

Default [IBC] Teaching kids?

Kitsune:

Jim's suggestion looks good. Alan's may take too much of your budget.

How long do you have before this happens? How many kids?

What I'm wondering about is there time to root some cuttings in disposable
pots, and whether your local club can help with this, along with giving
suitable pots (we all have too many of these, don't we?)

You've got enough experience with bonsai to be a great teacher (well, at
least you sound as though you do 8-) ) so that I doubt you need advice on
what to teach.

Just remember, "KISS".