Old 14-01-2004, 12:32 PM
Pam - gardengal

Default tree and shrub catalog

"Tallgrass" wrote in message
om...
(RESPITE95) wrote in message

Can anyone recommend a catalog that you have gotten quality trees and

shrubs
from? I am located in the South. GCS

you might do a web search for muller trees....I don't have the web
address offhand, but theyh reputedly have good stock.

Linda H.

I think that might be Musser Forests :-)) Another excellent mail order
source is ForestFarms. A google search will produce their websites. Neither
are located anywhere near the south but will ship anywhere in the country.
Have you tried any of your local nurseries? They will have a selection of
plants most suited to your local environment. While they may very well be a
bit of a drive away, that offsets the increased costs of shipping and you
will invariably get larger plants than you could by mail. Unless you are
looking for something that is uncommon and difficult to find, it often makes
more sense to patronize and support your local nurseries.

pam - gardengal