Old 14-01-2004, 04:43 PM
Kitsune Miko

Default [IBC] '03 award programs

I have leaped into this discussion with the thought in
mind that there is no new information stated just more
clever rhetoric.

Why do we have to agree? Are we into Bonsai or just
all frustrated linguists belaboring a semantic
difference? I mean, you are taking phrases out of
eiach othere text and trying to make them wrong. What
about the whole message. Can't we appreciate the
differences? Can we supply new information if we must
continue?

What I hear Andy say is if clubs and or their memebers
or govening board would seek out collectors as
members, then this problem of not seeing wonderous
privately collected trees would go away. To me it is
a wish and not a demand and I don't see anything wrong
with that.

Kitsune Miko