Old 14-01-2004, 06:36 PM
Janet Tweedy

Default A trip to Woolies

In article , Philip
writes

I sprouted a Satsuma pip in compost in the airing cupboard. Took
about 3 weeks to a month for anything to happen. There were 3 white
shoots each 2 - 3 mm long. About 2 weeks ago I potted it up and put
it on the windowcill.

If I am reading your last sentence correctly, I think I should have
continued with the warm conditions for my sprouted pip. Is that
correct ?

Phil

I was referring to the geraniums and begonias Phil, not so sure about
the satsuma pip. I wouldn't have thought it had to be VERY hot for it to
now get going, light levels are what are crucial usually to growth.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph