Old 14-01-2004, 08:33 PM
M. Tiefert

Default Looking for "Vegetable Gardening for Dummies" book

Shannon wrote:
Good Day!

I am very interested in purchasing this book and learning how to grow
vegetables and maintain a garden. I have searched every site on the
net that I can find with books and cannot find this particular book
:-( Does anyone have one they would be willing to sell or any other
suggestions of books or websites that would teach me the art of
Vegetable Gardening in simple terms/wording?

There actually are gardening books in the "For Dummies" series! I have
links to several books on one of my gardening pages:

http://www.mindspring.com/~mtiefert/garden/info.html

Or you could go straight to www.wiley.com if you don't want me to get a
teensy commission ;-)

regards,