Old 15-01-2004, 01:10 AM
Theo

Default [IBC] Loengestromia cuttings

HI Jim
yes exactly I did not know that had two names !
Thanks a lot for the information
Theo

Jim Lewis wrote:

HI
does anyone know how reacts for rooting Loengestromia

cuttings? and

the best season and soil for it'
Thanks
Theo

I assume you mean Lagerstroemia, as in Crape Myrtle. Softwood
cuttings (taken in mid spring) root well. Hardwood cuttings root
if a rooting hormone is applied -- spring-early summer. I use
bonsai soil.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - The ignorant
man marvels at the exceptional; the wise man marvels at the
common; the greatest wonder of all is the regularity of
nature. -- George Dana Bordman

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mark Zimmerman++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

--
S.O.S.Bonsai Un rapido ed efficace aiuto online contatta:
or or ICQ 25 666 169 4