Old 12-01-2004, 02:02 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Loengestromia cuttings

HI
does anyone know how reacts for rooting Loengestromia

cuttings? and
the best season and soil for it'
Thanks
Theo

I assume you mean Lagerstroemia, as in Crape Myrtle. Softwood
cuttings (taken in mid spring) root well. Hardwood cuttings root
if a rooting hormone is applied -- spring-early summer. I use
bonsai soil.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - The ignorant
man marvels at the exceptional; the wise man marvels at the
common; the greatest wonder of all is the regularity of
nature. -- George Dana Bordman

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mark Zimmerman++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 15-01-2004, 01:10 AM
Theo

HI Jim
yes exactly I did not know that had two names !
Thanks a lot for the information
Theo

--
S.O.S.Bonsai Un rapido ed efficace aiuto online contatta:
or or ICQ 25 666 169 4

Rock elm cuttings no go, but sour cherry cuttings are going [email protected] Plant Science 0 15-08-2008 07:15 AM
[IBC] Prunus cuttings (was: [IBC] Black Pine cutting) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 08-02-2004 02:45 AM
Loengestromia cuttings Theo Bonsai 0 12-01-2004 07:32 AM
[IBC] Cuttings (was: [IBC] Air Layering Liquidambar Styraciflua) Jim Lewis Bonsai 3 28-06-2003 11:08 PM
[IBC] Tasmanian Weather. Was [IBC] Pyracantha Cuttings Bart Thomas Bonsai 0 10-03-2003 08:08 PM