Old 15-01-2004, 12:33 PM
Philip

Default A trip to Woolies

Jaques d'Alltrades wrote in message ...
The message
from Janet Tweedy contains these words:

I was referring to the geraniums and begonias Phil, not so sure about
the satsuma pip. I wouldn't have thought it had to be VERY hot for it to
now get going, light levels are what are crucial usually to growth.

The satsuma hasn't grown much in the last three months, but it's in an
even colder position.

My Satsuma is still completely below ground. Did I get it out of the
airing cupboard too soon ?

I sprouted it in a grit/compost mix a plastic bag. Then once i saw
evidence of growth I moved it to a pot. I think I may put future
attempts in the same mix, but in a pot in a plastic bag. Saves on the
risk of damage during the bag opening discovery process.