Old 15-01-2004, 02:05 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default A trip to Woolies

The message
from (Philip) contains these words:

The satsuma hasn't grown much in the last three months, but it's in an
even colder position.

My Satsuma is still completely below ground. Did I get it out of the
airing cupboard too soon ?

I sprouted it in a grit/compost mix a plastic bag. Then once i saw
evidence of growth I moved it to a pot. I think I may put future
attempts in the same mix, but in a pot in a plastic bag. Saves on the
risk of damage during the bag opening discovery process.

Ah. give it a watering with an anti-mould/fungal solution ASAP. Citrus
seedlings are notorious for rotting and/or damping-off.

I hope you're not too late.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/