Old 16-01-2004, 04:04 AM
animaux

Default Wind Chimes--responsible owners

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 03:00:49 GMT, (Anthony Aversano) opined:

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:32:17 -0800, "Starlord" wrote:

Hay! There's a nice pile of BIG steel pipes up the road a ways, each one about
24inch wide, hmmm ... think I could cut them into 10ft long pices and make a
realy BIG windchime out of them.

Actually that brings up a good question, just how big of wind chimes can a
person make before they don't sound "right" anymore?

Tony

Like I said earlier in the posts, I saw one with ten foot being the longest and
there were five at differing lengths. I was in awe of the tone and vibration it
presented.

Victoria