Old 16-01-2004, 05:12 PM
Gideon Singer

Default Orchids Mag - or Orchid Digest

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 08:31:26 -0800, "Wendy"
wrote:

Which mag is better if you could choose only one? Orchids or Orchid Digest
--
Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply

I have had the Orchid Digest for years and I find it better for the
advanced hobbist than Orchids. Having said that I have just rejoined
the AOS and am getting Orchids as well. It has improved a great deal
from years ago. OD has longer articles and goes into greater depth
than Orchids, but only comes out quarterly vs monthly. I think they
both have a place in the library, but if you can have only one then I
would go for the OD. See if you can find some copies of both and look
at them then decide based on your preference.
Please reply to replace orchids with shaw