Old 16-01-2004, 07:42 PM
dd ss

Default What can I Legally say? Update

In article , =20
says...

Do let us know. I really like companies that handle problems in this=20
manner and prefer them over others.

DS
Nice to know they made up for it.... Now you CAN brag about who it was...
giving them the benefit of the doubt of course...
=20
--
RedForeman =A9=AE
=20
"Nsty N8" wrote in message
"When something like that happens, always give the supplier the benefit=

of
the doubt. Assume that he is just an overworked guy who is trying his

best
but just can't cope.

Write him a nice letter or email and explain nicely what happenned. Yo=

may
be very pleasantly surprised by the response - particularly if others a=

re
giving him hell when he is just trying to do his best.

If he doesn't give you satisfaction, then you can begin telling others =

on
the net about your bad experiences.

If you just attack him and he believes he is in the right, that is the

time
you could find yourself in the middle of a serious lawsuit.

Put yourself in his shoes first.

Jim
"

Update
I did just that and...
I received a package today of all the plants that I had ordered, PLUS

several
bonus plants. Way more than I needed. I gave the extras to a fellow

trader.

N8

=20
=20