Old 17-01-2004, 12:03 AM
Janet Tweedy

Default garden news

In article , Phil & Diane
Martin writes
hi can any one help I cannot seam to get hold of the garden news in Kent is
any one got a old one that I would get it direct from garden news
thanks Phil and Di

Subscription number is
0845 601 1356 or
www.emapmagazines.co.uk

I think it's a good garden publication, very down to earth if you'll
pardon the pun.
I subscribed to gardening which magazine since the first issue in 1984
(got them all upstairs in a big box! Just cancelled the subscription as
it's turned into a run of the mill media orientated publication and lost
all of its plain and simple charm that it used to have and the no
nonsense evaluation of gardening items and plants.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph