Old 18-01-2004, 08:43 PM
kenty ;-\)

Default A.B.P.O PROBLEMS (HELP REQUIRED)

Is anyone else having problems with a.b.p.o,I get it through
free.teranews.com. it has been working brilliant up until now.It keeps
requesting my password & username I input it, click o.k & the same box pops
back up.so I am unable to send & receive the pics.All my other newsgroups &
email are fine.I have deleted all posts,thinking I had used up to much
space,but this hasn't worked.Now I have no posts at all & cant download them
:-(
please help if anyone has any ideas!!please.it has been like it all
weekend,maybe there server in down .
Thanks Keith