Old 18-01-2004, 09:04 PM
rasta

Default ?questions?questions? (noob)

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 19:39:34 GMT, tom A
wrote:

HI

what I do and suggests is raise your pump off the bottom of the pond
to the 1/3 to 1/2 level then if the leak develops and you are not in
the immediate area the water level will only drop to that level.

i've done a *lot* of research and haven't seen this mentioned. it's
definitely something i'll incorporate into the design; as well as the
plant baskets as a prefilter

seems as if i have a few more weeks before i can start digging, the
weather isn't cooperating here along the gulf coast. oh, well, guess
it'll just give me more time to ponder ;-0 these things.

btw, am still seeking suggestions for concealing the hose and power
cord leading from the pond.

JUST my .02$

all you folks, keep that copper handy! thanks!