Old 18-01-2004, 10:33 PM
kenty ;-\)

Default A.B.P.O PROBLEMS (HELP REQUIRED)

Thanks Claude & Ray, I have now resolved the issue so this is how I did it
for future reference for anyone else with the same problem. I went on to
teranews.com then to manage account were you have to input your username &
password which still came up as an error,but doing this instantly sent me a
email with a new password which was the same as mine but with
AUTOSPAMDISABLE added.This worked so I went into manage account again to
change the password for my original password so I don't forget it.
I don't now what triggered all of this hassle,but that is pc`s all over i
suppose.
Unpredictable!
Thanks Keith

"Claude" wrote in message
Hi!

I have the same problem yesterday!
I wrote the support center and they told me
You triggered the
auto spam filter with one of your posts. Please be careful with your
posting. I reset the account.

They have to reset my account and now it`s ok but I`m afraid to post

again!

Claude

"kenty ;-)" wrote in message
| Is anyone else having problems with a.b.p.o,I get it through
| free.teranews.com. it has been working brilliant up until now.It keeps
| requesting my password & username I input it, click o.k & the same box
pops
| back up.so I am unable to send & receive the pics.All my other

newsgroups
&