Old 19-01-2004, 04:53 PM
dunk300zxtt dunk300zxtt is offline
Registered User

Question What is this Water Lilly species???

Hello all!!

I am in need of identification of a picture of a Water Lilly i have found.

I downloaded the new Webshots Screensaver, and one of the sample pictures was a file called Electric Water Lilly.

I have spent days trying to find this plant on the 'net, but alas cannot find this species anywhere .....

Take a look at it, please tell me it isn't a Photoshopped picture, because that will really dissapoint me.

http://bagpuss.swan.ac.uk/dunk300zx/...er%20Lilly.JPG

Many thanks in advance for your help, oh, and sorry if this post is in the wrong section, i am a total novice when it comes to plants.

Robert.