Old 19-01-2004, 06:10 PM
J Kolenovsky

Default Plumeria cuttings have black rot....

http://www.io.com/~jrm/plum007.htm - care instructions
http://www.io.com/~jrm/plumeria.html - all other instructions

Jim Caldwell wrote:
=

I bought some plumeria cuttings last September, put them in a plastic b=

ag on
a shelf in the garage. Looked at them today (mid-January) and three of =

them
have turned to black mush on the growing end, and they are are all show=

ing
some black which I believe is probably mold. The three that are badly r=

otted
I threw away, but planted the others. They show some "black" but still =

have
some green healthy-looking tissue also. Will they still root and grow O=

K?
There were very hot days in the fall, and the winter has been very mild=

here
in S Texas. Do the cutting need to be kept cold and dry ?

-- =

Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal