Old 19-01-2004, 08:31 PM
kenty ;-\)

Default A.B.P.O PROBLEMS (HELP REQUIRED)

Interesting!But I don't understand how my posts can trigger a Spam filter.I
don't post that often ,mainly downloading posts.I will have to see how I
go.Maybe it is there way of trying to get me to upgrade from the free
version,I only had to pay something like 4 dollars for a admin fee.They may
give you a while of smooth running then start to fix bugs to frustrate you
to upgrade,maybe I am to suspicious!
--
Thanks Keith
"Steve" wrote in message
t...

kenty ;-) wrote:

..............................I went on to
teranews.com then to manage account were you have to input your username

&
password which still came up as an error,but doing this instantly sent

me a
email with a new password which was the same as mine but with
AUTOSPAMDISABLE added.This worked so I went into manage account again to
change the password for my original password so I don't forget it.
I don't now what triggered all of this hassle,but.................

Kenty, I would guess that teranews has a malfunction that they will have
to fix soon. Their spam radar must be way too sensitive at the moment. I
would assume they check for spam by watching for things sent to multiple
newsgroups at once. They may also watch for certain key words.
If this continues and you have to fix it repeatedly, perhaps you will
discover what you are doing, sometimes, that marks you as a spammer.

Steve