Old 20-01-2004, 12:12 AM
RichToyBox

Default What is this Water Lilly species???

Look at Tina, at the bottom of this page
http://www.ewaterlily.com/cgi-bin/sh... +DAY+BLOOMING
--
RichToyBox

"dunk300zxtt" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello all!!

I am in need of identification of a picture of a Water Lilly i have
found.

I downloaded the new Webshots Screensaver, and one of the sample
pictures was a file called Electric Water Lilly.

I have spent days trying to find this plant on the 'net, but alas
cannot find this species anywhere .....

Take a look at it, please tell me it isn't a Photoshopped picture,
because that will really dissapoint me.

[image:
http://bagpuss.swan.ac.uk/dunk300zx/...er%20Lilly.JPG]

Many thanks in advance for your help, oh, and sorry if this post is in
the wrong section, i am a total novice when it comes to plants.

Robert.
--
dunk300zxtt
[image: http://bagpuss.swan.ac.uk/dunk300zx/engine-v-6.gif]