Old 20-01-2004, 07:02 AM
Vinnie Murdico

Default New Pond Owner - Maintenance Question...

We just built a new, small (above-ground) pond inside our screened patio
here in Florida. It will *not* contain fish or plants -- it will just be a
simple pond with a waterfall. The pond holds approximately 75-100 gallons
of water (city water). It has a 170 gph pump that is running all the time
to circulate the water via a small multi-shelf waterfall.

Can anyone suggest any good web sites where I can learn more about the
required water maintenance for a pond without fish or plants?

Thanks,
Vinnie Murdico