Old 20-01-2004, 10:24 PM
gitfinger

Default Pond Hose and Blagdon Pump

Try Denzo tape. It's fabric soaked in some kind gooey substance that will
stick to wet surfaces so you can do emergency repairs in the water.
Check what the goo is so that you don't kill anything - although plumbers
use it on water pipes......available from all good plumbers merchants.

Git

"Alison" o.uk wrote in
message ...
I haven't posted for a while due to the lil nipper but he's getting bigger
now so we can get out in the garden a bit more now (hopefully)

We've discovered that our external filter pond hose is damaged/split

rather
badly right in the middle of a 10m run. Is there anything you can do to
repair them? To replace the whole run seems wasteful (and expensive -

it's
large diameter stuff). Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

Whilst I'm on pond stuff - does anyone know where you can get 'bits' for a
Blagdon pump. The fitting that allows hoses to connect has fractured so
most of the water escapes back into the pond before going off to fountain
and filter :-(

TIA

--Alison